AI and singularity

Grammar and syntax as a filter

Using a stream of knowledge base (be it erotic literature, postmodernism, or legal documents) through grammar and syntax filters would enable an artificial intelligence apply to generate an infinity of text combinations, it is in essence what the megahal project is doing, using the previous dialogs as a database for further conversations.

 Here is an example of automatic generated text (with the link below)
'Do you have anything in mind? ,' he whispers, his voice low, and dark desire unfolds throughout my body as everything in my body tightens.

'Okay,' I breathe .

'Good,' he growls, his breathing harsh.

'Don't make me wait,' I whisper.

He runs his nose along my jaw, and I'm quaking like a leaf. His mouth is on mine, tasting, exploring. He plants a soft wet kiss on my lips, and a pulse of warmth pools inside me. He plants a soft kiss on my lips, his eyes glowing with lust, raising uncontrollable urges in me. His hand tightens around my hair at my nape, pulling my head back as we kiss. My subconscious glares at me.
generator is : http://www.xwray.com/fiftyshades?id=2341

Another interesting generator for post-modernism article : http://www.elsewhere.org/pomo

But as always, the catch is that the AI doesn't have a clue of what make sense or not -- that's why singularity scenario where robots or AI are taking over the world are completely idiotic and unrealistic.
 
#artificial.intelligence
#automated.text
#limitation



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails