Tsu interview : Andrea Giovagnoli



Q1: Let’s start with the common question, if you can introduce yourself.

My name is Andrea , I'm a graphic designer and video maker who has a deep love for everything related to art and graphics in general.
I have two cats and a dog, they are my passion and i also love the world of anime and manga.

Q2: How did you get into tsu.co

I joined Tsu.co because a friend of mine, an artist, showed it to me and i thought it could be fun.
Well i'm not an artist but i live thanks to my "artworks", but this is another story.
I love art especially Japanese art and i admire many of my artists friends.

Q3: What are the required qualities of an artist?

Heart and passion, nothing else.

Q4: What are your visions of art for the future ?

I really don't know what can happen, i'm an expert of viral marketing and i can say that augmented reality and social media marketing will be the future of advertising,
but nobody can say how art will change in the future and i think that this the reason of art being wonderful

Thanks for the interview Andrea

you can join her network at http://www.tsu.co/gara1978

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails