Tsu interview : Melissa Falconi


Q1: Let’s start with the common question, if you can introduce yourself.

Hi, my name is Melissa, I'm 22, I come from Italy, and I'm an office worker but I don't really like my work so I decided to frequent a master's degree in graphic and web design.
I love everything related to art and design, I love drawing and this has been my passion since I was a child.
I wish my passion will help me to find a work regarding art.

Q2: How did you get into tsu.co

I joined Tsu thanks to a friend and I find this social very helpful for artist like me because I saw many of them that I never knew, thanks to the large sharing of artworks.
I also found pages that help artists to promote their art without asking money and I think it's a nice idea.

Q3: What got you into art?

I always had a big passion, I love watching people and the world around me to find every single detail.

Q4: What are the required qualities of an artist?

I don't know, but I think that an artist has to be inquiring, he has to be interested to discover and being persevering in order to improve his skills.
Heart, passion and fantasy mixed together will be the perfect formula for creating perfect artworks.

Q5: What are your visions of art for the future ?

I can't see what will happen but I really hope that art will help people to be more creative and to open their mind to the world.
I hope that art will be considered more important, especially in my country (Italy), where it's so hard to find a work related to it.
I think art is the essence of the human being and it would be perfect if everyone could express it and share colors with others.

Thanks for the interview Melissa,

you can join her network at http://www.tsu.co/Menny_F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails